FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By killem2
Getting shafted by Ferrari engined cars underperforming...

Actually I think the ferrai engine is a wise choice if your drivers are solid. however, one of my drivers has let me down completely. So now my car/driver1/engine is the same as everyone else except I am always down a bunch of points because of that weak driver.

It's like keeping up with the pack then getting a penalty. :(
By killem2
I'm back, had a good time back at my home town.

Came back excited because I knew china quali would be waiting for me. Jesus what a crazy out come. Poor Petrov, really sad, screwed up a lot of people :(.

I only walk away with 96 points from quali, really low for me, usually I'm getting 3 digits. Of course maldando is scoring almost no points. I really need a strong driver set up and I just don't have it.

However, I am expecting big results from Renault, their car is remarkable!
By Hammer278
Bloody Cosworth engined cars need to wake up. Unfortunately the strongest car using the engine are going through some sort of stupid crisis! Sam Michael has stated his position is under review as well. Geez...
By Juliet P
Ferrari chassis and Heidfeld. What was I thinking?!? :crying:
By Denthúl
Bloody Cosworth engined cars need to wake up. Unfortunately the strongest car using the engine are going through some sort of stupid crisis! Sam Michael has stated his position is under review as well. Geez...

I think it's about time, really. It may well just be unfortunate coincidence, but one win and one pole since he took over as technical director isn't a fantastic record. Perhaps a big shake-up will do the team some good.

Ferrari chassis and Heidfeld. What was I thinking?!? :crying:

Hey, at least you didn't pick Maldonado...
By killem2
This was by far my teams worst result as far as places on the grid but somehow the team netted more points than any other gp this year and it moved me FIVE SPOTS UP. :hehe::clap::thumbup:
By f1ea
...and i'm getting pounded b y the toro rossos.... what's up with them??!! they seem with good potential, but always manage to screw up; reminds me of force india last yr.

Still waiting for Alonso to wake up though...... those fat millions of $ invested are still to pay up in points ;) reminds me of....... Massa :D
By vlad
I'm up to 4th! Niiiceeee! :clap::clap::clap:
By killem2
Still p1!

Perez needs to start finishing some races though, regetting picking him over di resta atm.

I would gladly take perez lol. Sauber is doing really well.
By vlad
I took Kobayashi, so, that's my 2 favorite drivers now! ;)
By killem2
Yeah Sir Frankie really blew some smoke on his new driver and his 2011 cars. Maldando sucks, their car sucks, they suck, rubens should go some where else and end his career on a high note.
By CarBore
Still p1!

Perez needs to start finishing some races though, regetting picking him over di resta atm.

I would gladly take perez lol. Sauber is doing really well.

Yeah orginally I picked him because I like Sauber but couldn't afford Koyb with what I had left. He just seems to be getting himself into trouble the last few races hopefully things look up for the Saubers later in the season though
By killem2
The only way I have a chance is if ferrari/merc engines actually fail in races then it takes out a large portion of cars and drivers, otherwise I have no chance.

See our F1 related articles too!