FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Dedicated to technical discussion...
#205737
I heard they've made 22 revisions to the front wing in total this season.
#205745
tadzio89 wrote:There have been 8 versions already.
Er, there's 9 in that picture you posted already. :P I think it was Ted Kravitz or someone who said there'd been 22 revisions made to it this season.
vindicator86 wrote:Here's a very interesting article on front wings. Gives you an idea why so much work goes into them.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/04/s ... al-update/
Seen that before, but it is a good read. Makes me laugh at those people who spent SO LONG bitching about the double diffusers at the start of last season!

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!