FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Vladimir Putin For President (Владимир Путин на пост президента)

Yes
33%
да
67%
Well, without Russian gas you Europeans might be getting cold, and won't you miss the Formula 1? Oh, but your peaceful nations would never go to war, right? Never steal from Peter to pay Paul, and then kill them both afterwards? Especially over gas and money!

Formula 1 is only possible due to all the gas supplied by Team Putin. Ironic isn't it, but thankfully your countries are dragging you to war by supporting fascists in Ukraine and Islamiterrorists in Syria/Iraq. Putin may be a piece of s*** but American and British leaders are much worse. If you remember further back than six months you will recall that all this anti-Russian propaganda started after Putin blocked an escalation of NATO's war in Syria. Sure, he was KGB, but you're forgetting to mention your own country's Total Information Awareness and that Putin is the only world leader opposed to world conflict at the moment. NATO is pushing for a major war, that's what this is all about. A nation is demonised to the extent that war is needed by those in power.

But that can't be real, since you're having a laugh. Only other people are evil, democratise them into a peaceful nation with cluster bombs.

And nice edits mods, looks like Oceania propaganda is alive and well. Russia may be two years behind the times but you're all stuck in 1984.
Last edited by Cyril Sneer Racing on 28 Jul 14, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
Jabberwocky has logged on. Is that some jangling keys I hear? :wink:

I have only just got around to reading this thread, the title of it had no interest to me and I was busy :-)
Just to remind everyone of the forum rules.

* Personal insults, including derogatory names of F1 drivers.
* Threatening behaviour.
* Perpetually argumentative or excessively aggressive responses.
* Sexism, ageism, racism, including nationalistic, religious and sexual orientation intolerance.
* Posts intended to flame and/or provoke users for a reaction, regardless of subtlety.
* Posting of private messages on the public forum.
* Posting private details of another user.
* Not complying with moderator requests and/or questioning moderator decisions on the open forum; any questions/complaints should be sent via PM to a member of the moderation team.

Some people are getting close to breaking some rules, consider this the last nice reminder before I start warning users.
By 1Lemon
I didn't read the rest of the posts and thought that list was your opinion of Putin for a second!
I didn't read the rest of the posts and thought that list was your opinion of Putin for a second!

Putin is a terror for posting people's PM's lol
By racechick
Well, without Russian gas you Europeans might be getting cold, and won't you miss the Formula 1? Oh, but your peaceful nations would never go to war, right? Never steal from Peter to pay Paul, and then kill them both afterwards? Especially over gas and money!

Formula 1 is only possible due to all the gas supplied by Team Putin. Ironic isn't it, but thankfully your countries are dragging you to war by supporting fascists in Ukraine and Islamiterrorists in Syria/Iraq. Putin may be a piece of s*** but American and British leaders are much worse. If you remember further back than six months you will recall that all this anti-Russian propaganda started after Putin blocked an escalation of NATO's war in Syria. Sure, he was KGB, but you're forgetting to mention your own country's Total Information Awareness and that Putin is the only world leader opposed to world conflict at the moment. NATO is pushing for a major war, that's what this is all about. A nation is demonised to the extent that war is needed by those in power.

But that can't be real, since you're having a laugh. Only other people are evil, democratise them into a peaceful nation with cluster bombs.

And nice edits mods, looks like Oceania propaganda is alive and well. Russia may be two years behind the times but you're all stuck in 1984.

Cyril did you forget that Putin had that nice man killed with a radioactive cup of tea? That was a horrible thing to do!
And the shooting down of the aeroplane was horrible too. What did he expect would happen when he supplied untrained idiots with missiles? They decided to play with them. Doh!
And yes, you rightly site the shortcomings of Europe , because we should have zilch to do with Putin and his KGB ideas ( that's the bit that's stuck in1984) , but we drag our feet. Why? Because France wants to sell him warships, Britain wants his money and Germany wants his gas. So we are complicit in allowing Putin to do as he likes.
I am glad I only use north sea oil

Sent using NCC-1701

Hey! That's mine

So I've been told.
Talk about the KGb and the fine art of 'disappearing people' They 'disappeared 24,000 polish officers and intelligentsia' during WW2, buried them in a forest, then blamed the Germans for 50 years, installed their own tame government, it took them till the 90s to admit it has been the long gone bad Stalin who ordered the murders - 200 a night for weeks, bang, back of the head gone. Ok this might seem like old history, but heres the kicker

The Poles finally get independent again, and forgive the murder of their entire officer class, and their first elected leaders after 50 years of being ruled by the same guys who did the murders, arrange a memorial service as you do now the truth is out, they fly out to the murder site and what happens? they get bumped off - the whole lot of them, plane crash, no survivors. and who are the worlds experts at 'disappearing' people in plane/helicopter crashes with no survivors?

Having said that if you were gonna think of pointing to KGB Putin as a murderer etc, then you would have to be making arrangements for Blair, Bush and Obama as well.
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 29 Jul 14, 16:27, edited 2 times in total.
Why does Russia only export natural gas? Because they're pretty piss poor at refining crude oil. :wink:
By Hammer278
Malaysia Airlines?

Sent using NCC-1701

Hey hey leave MAS out of this, its between MAS, Ukraine, Holland.

Btw, my fav clip of Putin:

[youtube]VjrlTMvirVo[/youtube]
By 1Lemon
What did massa do to Putin?

See our F1 related articles too!