FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Done mine, pls confirm?

Thanks for making this happen again moa. :wavey:
Likewise. We all enjoy this a lot, so thanks very much Myown.
Could you confirm that you've got mine please.
NOOOOOOOO! Mag might be demoted! Can I change my pucks if he is? I've got him fourth!
Not intending to make it harder for the organizers, but can we get like bonus points if we submit our picks (only thru PM so you get to see the time sent) before Friday FP1 from now onwards. :D

Maybe double points? :yikes:
Not intending to make it harder for the organizers, but can we get like bonus points if we submit our picks (only thru PM so you get to see the time sent) before Friday FP1 from now onwards. :D

Good thing it wasn't one of us Tifosi making the suggestion... :P

Suck it loser, the game is fine as is!

PS: I think this is the ONLy thread where I could get away with that post. :wink:

Suck it loser, the game is fine as is!

PS: I think this is the ONLy thread where I could get away with that post. :wink:

:rofl::hehe::rofl:
Do we get double points on the last race?
I have received picks from the following members:

LRW
sagi58
spankyham
Nin-Chin
Stealthgate007
Hammer278
Racechick
geetface9
LiamCatterson
Whats Burning?
3double8

RC, no change of picks, see the rules on page 1.
Hammer, no changes in the format, it's going to be the same as the previous two years.
1Lemon, no double points for the last race, what a stupid suggestion! ;-)

See our F1 related articles too!