FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Ooh....6th place is up for grabs, Lew and Elf, I'm right behind you and guess what..DRS is about to be engaged. :wavey:
You know what grinds my gears? i'd put GRO & WEB for 2nd & 3rd respectively TWICE and then remembered Webber's last performance and decided to change it at the last minute right before the formation lap. I wanted to smack Webber.

And Nando... what the hell kind of rubbish start was that?
Oi I submitted picks!!!! WTF??? :(

I definitely scored 25 points too for Seb's win.

That's what you get for submitting your picks while getting a manicure with RC. I'm really sorry but both you guys seem to have been left out in the cold. If I don't confirm you via my thread updates, assume they weren't received.
Ooh....6th place is up for grabs, Lew and Elf, I'm right behind you and guess what..DRS is about to be engaged. :wavey:

Can we add a DRS rule for next year? If you are within 10 points of the person in front you get double points

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Oi I submitted picks!!!! WTF??? :(

I definitely scored 25 points too for Seb's win.

I definitely did too and I had them written down from when I did it. I got Vettel ,Alonso and Hulk in the right place. That's 43 points! :banghead::banghead:
So did I. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:irked::irked:

And I wrote it down. I had this;

SEB
GRO
WEB
HAM
ALO
HUL
PER
BOT
ROS
BUT

Ha ha ha!! You never do the picks, Lew and I never miss
I bet you guys submitted them around the same time and there was a delivery problem somewhere. We had the big problem in Korea where none of the notifications were going through and I've never been able to receive confirmation when I place my own picks so there's something weird there. That's why I say if you don't see me confirm in thread then submit the picks again via the site and or via PM.

Not sure how we'll run this next year since MOA isn't very active and now had a full time job, the game is hosted on his server not here. Discussion for the off season I guess. :shrug:

See our F1 related articles too!