FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By LewEngBridewell
:rofl::rofl::whip:

That's what I love about the F1 Pool threads... good banter assured. :thumbup:
By andrew
I don't trust him as far as I can throw him... I swear he fiddled around with my picks last year, I have no proof, but I didn't win the pool, so he must have done it. :wink:

It's all part of the Button/Whitmarsh/gay marriage conspiracy.
By LRW
I don't trust him as far as I can throw him... I swear he fiddled around with my picks last year, I have no proof, but I didn't win the pool, so he must have done it. :wink:

Is he their pool boy....?

(did you see what I did there.....?)
By Jabberwocky

Oh dear god not another xmas cracker joke :)
By andrew

Oh dear god not another xmas cracker joke :)

Funny you should say that but it's all part of the same conspiracy. :eek:
By What's Burning?
We have a special knack of turning everything either sexual, argumentative or competetive.:grin:

Currently using Tapatalk so I don't have access to all my normal superpowers.
By What's Burning?
What you think of tapatalk?

Was sitting in a waiting room with an hour to kill and decided to spend the two bucks, not tried it enough yet, but i can see how it's really for phones with a 3.5 or 4 inch screen. If you've got a decent sized screen like on the Samsung Note II it's not necessary. You're right though, very hamstrung in the mod department.
By LewEngBridewell
We have a special knack of turning everything either sexual, argumentative or competetive.:grin:

:cloud9::cloud9::whip:
By LRW

I fear this year has the potential to be even worse, with each side of the Mclaren/Hamilton saga desperate to prove themselves as coming out better from the split....
By What's Burning?

I fear this year has the potential to be even worse, with each side of the Mclaren/Hamilton saga desperate to prove themselves as coming out better from the split....

What's there to prove? That if McLaren win the championship this year it was the liability of Lewis keeping them from winning? What's there to prove that Mercedes will beat McLaren in the WDC this year?

I think there is nothing to prove, each side made the decision they thought was best for them and the truth is that the best outcome for both of them.
By LRW

What's there to prove? That if McLaren win the championship this year it was the liability of Lewis keeping them from winning? What's there to prove that Mercedes will beat McLaren in the WDC this year?

I think there is nothing to prove, each side made the decision they thought was best for them and the truth is that the best outcome for both of them.

I dont disagree. I dont think that'll stop some people on here though.
By killem2
I dont disagree. I dont think that'll stop some people on here though.

Yup. I am avoiding all threads accept the race day threads and fantasy during this season lol. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!