FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I expect Red Bull to be a lot more competitive here, and the usual McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari slugfest to continue. It will be interesting to see how Lotus fold into the mix though.

The season is heating up nicely. :cloud9:
I expect Red Bull to be a lot more competitive here, and the usual McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari slugfest to continue. It will be interesting to see how Lotus fold into the mix though.

Singapore being very similar to Monaco plays well into the hands of Lewis, Webber and Alonso. Interesting times ahead. :wink:

I'm just saying...
Vettel has also done well there, Button too... Alonso has... e-hem, "won" there in the past as well. Twice, once without any help whatever. :hehe: So I'll be looking forward to it. I think this GP has the potential to break away the contenders from the also rans, and I believe that the year's eventual WDC will be, has to be on the podium in Singapore.

Bah... Lotus. Expectations are always built up and then fall flat.

(Maybe they'll win now I've said that).

Bah... Lotus. Expectations are always built up and then fall flat.

(Maybe they'll win now I've said that).

I've spend about 600k so far betting int he fantasy league for that 13/2 payout. At this point even if they do win the best I can do is break even. :hehe:
I can't remember Lewis doing well in Singapore except for a podium position some years back....must've been 2008 or 2009. Time to rectify that next weekend.
I can't remember Lewis doing well in Singapore except for a podium position some years back....must've been 2008 or 2009. Time to rectify that next weekend.

win in 2009

win in 2009

:yes:
I've raced Singapore in F1 2011. It's horribly hard. :crying:

:yes:

I've played Singapore on both F1 2009 (Wii) and F1 2010 (PC) and it's VERY difficult, if not the most difficult of all.

See our F1 related articles too!