FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Ive done it. And it hurt!!

You picked JB because you know it'll curse him and Lewis will somehow win!!! :P

Well there is that side of it. :D The one second a lap faster wing kind ov figured too. But I think I'll go with your reasoning :hehe:
Yeah... I'm stoked - 5 joint winners - including meeeeeee! :thumbup: , but I see this is where the fastest person to submit their picks wins, although it doesn't count much for the points standings.

Well, I don't like being 9th... but hopefully I'll be taking your cemented 7th place very soon Lew! My aim is top 6... :)
Yeah... I'm stoked - 5 joint winners - including meeeeeee! :thumbup: , but I see this is where the fastest person to submit their picks wins, although it doesn't count much for the points standings.

Well, I don't like being 9th... but hopefully I'll be taking your cemented 7th place very soon Lew! My aim is top 6... :)

We'll see about that!!! :whip::whip:

:wink:

6th... 7th... Isn't that where Maldonado and Grosjean usually reside?

6th... 7th... Isn't that where Maldonado and Grosjean usually reside?

Yup. There'll be carnage in store for Monza's F1 Pool. Beware.

See our F1 related articles too!