FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Since our fearless leader is AWOL (probably due to lack of sleep) I created this GP's pool thread. I'm afraid... very afraid of a goose egg omelet tomorrow. It feels like the most difficult of choices so far this year!

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com/
Submit your picks: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/
before i submit my picks, Is it only Webber that has a gearbox penalty from the top 10 qualifyers, or is there any others???

No, just Webber. The only other driver to have a penalty is Nico Rosberg, but he's way back.
I'm sure i say this each time, but this is an ultra tough call this round. :hehe: Gonna do my picks later after giving some thought to it, cause those Saubers are potential spoilers...
I'm sure i say this each time, but this is an ultra tough call this round. :hehe: Gonna do my picks later after giving some thought to it, cause those Saubers are potential spoilers...

I was thinking the same. You know it's real when both of their drivers are up there. A good showing here and Sauber puts REAL pressure on Mercedes for fifth in the constructors race.

I was thinking the same. You know it's real when both of their drivers are up there. A good showing here and Sauber puts REAL pressure on Mercedes for fifth in the constructors race.

It would be so awesome if they could challenge for fifth! :D
before i submit my picks, Is it only Webber that has a gearbox penalty from the top 10 qualifyers, or is there any others???

No, just Webber. The only other driver to have a penalty is Nico Rosberg, but he's way back.

cheers Lew

Put my picks in, all I remember is that i picked JB for the win.
I'm making a HUGE assumption with my picks, hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the @ss. May the luckye... erm, I mean most skilled picker win! :D

Just in case anyone wants to share in my success or failure. :wavey:

1 Jenson Button
2 Kimi Räikkönen
3 Kamui Kobayashi
4 Lewis Hamilton
5 Pastor Maldonado
6 Sergio Perez
7 Fernando Alonso
8 Mark Webber
9 Sebastian Vettel
10 Romain Grosjean
OK, so a slight spanner in the works, what with Maldonado's penalty. It's only 3 places however. I'm probably still happy to maintain my current selection if everyone else is?
OK, so a slight spanner in the works, what with Maldonado's penalty. It's only 3 places however. I'm probably still happy to maintain my current selection if everyone else is?

The change won't make a bit of difference. Or perhaps it will since there will be a "desperate" Maldonado at large. :hehe:

The change won't make a bit of difference. Or perhaps it will since there will be a "desperate" Maldonado at large. :hehe:

:hehe:

I didn't give him an "amazing" position in my picks anyway.
Nuts to it, here are this race's prediction punts from me:

RAI
BUT
PER
ALO
KOB
HAM
MAL
GRO
VET
WEB

See our F1 related articles too!