FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Nin-Chin
Here!
[youtube]kmV2lxDW4w4[/youtube]
Last edited by Nin-Chin on 06 Aug 12, 11:52, edited 4 times in total.
By 1Lemon
Looking good, looking forward to getting this.
By Nin-Chin
me too but i have comitments from September so I might get it in late October
By 1Lemon
We need to schedule a forum wide season, see who comes out on top :thumbup:

On PC of course...
We need to schedule a forum wide season, see who comes out on top :thumbup:

On PC of course...

It may be chance for some people to spare their F1 Pool blushes :P
By f1ea
F1 2012 is out. I got it yesterday for PS3. Looks really nice. Wont be able to play it til next week though. Too bad there's no Turkey GP....
By f1ea
Got it Friday. It's much more responsive handling I think.

Do you have the steering wheel or do you use the normal controller?
I've got 2010 but never played it much, I've got a wheel which works really well with it but it's a pain to set it up and the game doesn't seem to work too well with the joypad.
There's a demo of 2012 in the PSN store so I'm downloading that to give it a go.
By scotty
Should be getting a new graphics card for my PC soon so might acquire this. Might even organise some races if anyone would be up for them :)
From the demo this seems much better with the joypad than 2010, with manual gears the drs and kers might take a little getting used to and i'll have to try it out with the wheel sometime. Might be the first game I've bought in quite a while.
By f1ea
From the demo this seems much better with the joypad than 2010, with manual gears the drs and kers might take a little getting used to and i'll have to try it out with the wheel sometime. Might be the first game I've bought in quite a while.

Cool
I'm on similar boat, to me its kinda too complicated to set a wheel and stuff....

Yeah DRS and Kers might be a bundle, but if Kimi could learn it.... So can we. :)
By LRW
Got it Friday. It's much more responsive handling I think.

Do you have the steering wheel or do you use the normal controller?

I use both, but in all honesty, I prefer the joypad. I think because I just used it for so long on F12010 and F12011.

See our F1 related articles too!