FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Managed to do a load of damage by having Alonso since round 2 where no one else wanted him until he got too expensive. I think the key to doing well was to buy guys at the right time and stick with the solid drivers who finished in the points a lot. Missed out on an overall podium by only 20 points or something, dang!

Hope you all enjoyed playing this game this season. I contacted one of admins there a while ago and he recently emailed me asking for suggestions, got a list of suggestions to send back to him so let's see what happens. Considering it was the first season they ran their site i think they'll get a lot of bugs ironed out for next season, so let's see what happens. Hopefully see you all back to take part in 2013!! :)
Damnit, Big Azza did the double over me this season, overtook me at the last moment in the Pool as well! :gonnagetit:

So close to the 1st page! I'm happy with a top 10 finish. :D
Last edited by andrew on 25 Nov 12, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
Came in fifth in our pool. Thanks a lot Hulk for taking out my boy Lewis! :rolleyes: I probably would have jumped Serbia who didn't have Lewis in his lineup.
Hmmm, still very rough for a DNF, I was hoping that they'd reconsider that as a driver being taken out through no fault of his own really suffers in the points, especially having to lose points gained in qualifying.
I suppose the trouble then becomes there's judgement call regarding "no fault of his own"... where do you draw the line? Just mechanical failures? As soon as you start talking about racing incidents, it's hard to say one driver or the other is completely blameless.

But yes, I do agree that Qualy points should not be lost. Additionally, I think the teams' value should be penalized even more if their cars suffer from mechanical failures.
Looks like the Fantasy site is ready to go, but it looks like our sub league disappeared.

http://www.fantasyf1sport.com/

I would have created it and made a new 2013 thread, but I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder.

Can't wait!

Thanks for posting cause i hadn't noticed. It's useful for me to create the league so i can do all the admin stuff on it, but aside from that i don't really care about stolen thunder or whatever. Thread coming for the new season in just a minute :)

See our F1 related articles too!