FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By andrew

:hehe: Does anyone else see Al Bundy in those sour grapes?? :hehe:

I'm gonna say no thus making you crack under the pressure of the F1 pool and cause you to loose the lead and award all your points to me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

:hehe: Does anyone else see Al Bundy in those sour grapes?? :hehe:

All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By SennaVille

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.

What a bunch of Vettel :sheep::sheep:
:P:twisted::wink:
By SennaVille

Amen.

What those sheep need is some Al Bundy sour grapes coming out of their bottom to make that emoticon great!
By SennaVille

Amen.

Waitaminute! I just had a horrid thought...You do realise that when I say SV, I am actually referring to myself and not scrottyvants (aka Vettel), right?

Why did I pick this username? Whyyyyyyyy????

Amen.

Waitaminute! I just had a horrid thought...You do realise that when I say SV, I am actually referring to myself and not scrottyvants (aka Vettel), right?

Why did I pick this username? Whyyyyyyyy????

Ah, somtin's dawning on ye? :P:pinkelephant:

See our F1 related articles too!