FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By SennaVille
So, let's have an F1 Pool where you choose the positions of 10 drivers for the upcoming race. I will update every forumite's points total after each event and tally it all at the end of the season for the F1.net Forum's GP winner. Newcomers can join in anytime, although they will be at a disadvantage regarding points. The winning participant gets to personalize their forum name, a previously reserved only for members with 10k posts on the forum.

Do not cheat by changing drivers once GP has started. Therefore, NO EDITING POSTS during a race. Drivers MUST finish in your selected position for you to score points allocated to that position. Select your drivers after qualifying. Play Fair and have fun.

Eg. If you select Jenson Button to win, and he finishes 1st, you get 25 points, however, if Jenson does not win, you get 0 points because you were wrong about his position. The maximum points you can collect in a GP is 101 points (A Grandslam!!).

The cutoff time for posting your picks is the official start time as designated by the countdown clock at http://formula1.com , which is when the cars roll off for the (first) parade lap. If you want to change your picks before the cutoff, please make a new post.
Hmmm... Positions.... I predict that 22 drivers will be sitting down, and two will be standing around.
1 Sebastian Vettel
2 Lewis Hamilton
3 Jenson Button
4 Fernando Alonso
5 Nico Rosberg
6 Vitaly Petrov
7 Kamui Kobayashi
8 Felipe Massa
9 Michael Schumacher
10 Rubens Barrichello

Here is my finish order.
By vlad
1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Button
4. Hamilton
5. Alonso
6. Kobayashi
7. Rosberg
8. Massa
9. Petrov
10. Schumacher
By cap-dude
Australia year after year is one hell of a crazy race. Last years results where Button, Kubica, Massa. Pretty damn sure no one seen that coming. So think I'll make my prediction as random =D

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Rosberg
4. Petrov
5. Webber
6. Hamilton
8. Kobayashi
9. Barrichello
10. Alguesuari

Will laugh though if any of these manage to be right
By SennaVille
1. Vettel
2. Lewey Ham
3. Webbah
4. Fernie "Eyebrows" Alonso
5. Jenson Butt
6. Crashy Kobayashi
7. Flippers Massa
8. Rosberg
9. Petrovski
10. Rubens
By smokin
1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Alonso
4. Button
5. Rosberg
6. Petrov
7. Massa
8. Di Resta
9. Schumacher
10. Buemi

Now if the picks were what I wanted to happen...
By SennaVille
6. Hamilton
8. Kobayashi

I'll pick #7 for you ;)

How many times has this happened, wishy? I make sure I have my 1-10, if anyone were to make this mistake, it'd be me.

In other news, if Vettel doesn't win tomorrow the pool will be very interesting :eek:
By f1ea
here i go:

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Alonso
4. Webber
5. Rosberg
6. Hamilton
7. Petrov
8. Kobayashi
9. Schumacher
10. Barrichelo
By Wishbone
6. Hamilton
8. Kobayashi

I'll pick #7 for you ;)

How many times has this happened, wishy?

Almost every race! :)
By SennaVille
What's Burning? and SennaVille tie for the win of the first round of the Forumula1 F1 POOL... However, since What's Burning? set his time earlier on in the session, he (she?) wins this round.

Congrats!

See it all at: http://forumula1.teamwishbone.com/

Wooop! And congrats to WB :clap:
By Wishbone
With Sauber's DQ's, the recalculated pool now lists SennaVille as the winner.

What's Burning? If Sauber's appeal is successful, you get your win back :D

If I remember correctly, SennaVille dominated the 2004 Speed Forum's F1 POOL. Her secret was to pick MSC for the win and DC for 8th, no matter the situation. :)

See our F1 related articles too!