FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
I see Deer all the time at the farm where I keep my horsesIn the summer we had a dead one hanging from the barn for about 3 weeks, the owners had shot it, and were leaving it to hang so then they could get some meat from it. Deers are selected though for shooting, they dont just shoot any.
By richie
Do you have Deer instead of Turkey then at Christmas ? , I'm fed up with Turkey and the usual festive type of meals, but don't think the family would agree if I wanted fish & chips for a change :rofl:

You'll like these then in a field just a few miles from me :hehe:

Oh deer! Al4x will go gaga about this schmexy pic :hehe:

Where are these

Scotland or something. Isle Of Arran?
Loads there. I talked to one that was walking on the road.
By richie
The deer are at a farm in a nearby village in north Lincolnshire, the farmer also had Lama's, but only had one left when I was last visited his farm.
[/img]Image
This is not my pet (although I do feed quite a lot of them in my local botanic gardens), but I think they are class:

Very nice photo :clap: , you training it for Strictly come Dancing :hehe:

The little critters are amusing at times.

I was sitting on a bench on the park with a bag of groceries once and I heard the noise of plastic bag being tampered with. I looked down and saw a squirrel hoking his way through it! :nono::hehe:

They look like Red Deer aka a close cousin of the Red Stag.

This is not my pet (although I do feed quite a lot of them in my local botanic gardens), but I think they are class:

You are correct they are class :wink:, a class of tasty meat that tend's to open up the 'endorphen' highway.
By EwanM
Arrgh not them little bar stewards.
They fight all the time outside my flat.
besides they are killing off the beautiful red squirrel :(
By richie
Now that's very much what I'd like to see in my garden, thanks for the brill photo.

And nice to see our native red squirrels are now being re-introduced back in to some areas :clap:
The deer are at a farm in a nearby village in north Lincolnshire, the farmer also had Lama's, but only had one left when I was last visited his farm.
[/img]Image

Coz I ate the rest
I think the Grey Squirrel looks nicer. :D
It always trips me out when I'm at our hunting lease and see this:

FS1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!