FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Hero(es) of the year?

Kimi Raikkonen
10
42%
Rob Smedley
5
21%
FIA Medical Safety Team
6
25%
The Guy who saved Jake Humphrey from being mowed down
3
13%
#164872
Rivelution wrote:I think you are completely misunderstanding what I said. I could have worded it better...
That doesn't go together either. It's more like I perfectly understood what you said, but you apparently did not put across what you wanted to.
#164954
McLaren Fan wrote:
Rivelution wrote:I think you are completely misunderstanding what I said. I could have worded it better...
That doesn't go together either. It's more like I perfectly understood what you said, but you apparently did not put across what you wanted to.
Image

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!