FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By SennaVille
:yikes: What happened to SennaVille? Not making it to the grid is going to prove very costly on her points lead!

I picked the grid (as in where they qualified), so I still beat ya :D

killem2 wins with 43 points, vlad, capdude and I are tied second with 25, WB third with 22 and smokin has 16 points.*

*If I did the math right???

EDIT: Grrr! Just noticed the penalties. Adjusted points:

killem2: 39
capdude: 31
vlad: 25
me: 25
WB: 18
smokin: 12
Last edited by SennaVille on 10 Apr 11, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
:yikes: What happened to SennaVille? Not making it to the grid is going to prove very costly on her points lead!

killem2 wins with 43 points, vlad, capdude and I are tied second with 25, WB third with 22 and smokin has 16 points.*

It's a good thing your math is horrible when you're hung over!
By SennaVille

I really wish I'd just waited until Wishy showed up, doing all that stupid math has really battered my already battered head :banghead:

I've adjusted the points above coz of the daft penalties, gawd knows if I've done any of it correctly :drink:

I really wish I'd just waited until Wishy showed up, doing all that stupid math has really battered my already battered head :banghead:

I've adjusted the points above coz of the daft penalties, gawd knows if I've done any of it correctly :drink:

Wouldn't we wish Wishy would wrangle with wesults?
By smokin

EDIT: Grrr! Just noticed the penalties. Adjusted points:

killem2: 39
capdude: 31
vlad: 25
me: 25
WB: 18
smokin: 12

I think you may have short-changed WB. He picked 2nd and 4th correctly - 30pts.
By SennaVille
I think you may have short-changed WB. He picked 2nd and 4th correctly - 30pts.

Oops! Guess I gloated too soon. Sorry Sir WB :wavey:
SennaVille almost got it right.

http://forumula1.teamwishbone.com/

She's still in the lead of the championship, with WB hot on her tail, down by a point. cap-dude lies third in the championship, 20 points adrift.

This is actually lots of fun... I wish we would have had more members participate from the start! BTW, is your daughter back home from the hospital?

She's (SennaVille) still in the lead of the championship, with WB hot on her tail.

You made this sound unnecessarily dirty...
By Wishbone
BTW, is your daughter back home from the hospital?

She was discharged Sunday afternoon. Doing much better now, but still recovering. I need to get some sleep. :)
By Wishbone
She's (SennaVille) still in the lead of the championship, with WB hot on her tail.

Should I have said "nose-to-tail" ? These are all harmless racing terms.. :)

My username 'Wishbone' wasn't intended to be dirty when I originally adopted it in 2001 until my wife pointed it out. :)

On a similar note, whenever I see 'WB', I think that they're talking about me. I belong to another forum (web design related) where there already is a 'Wishy'.. It really messes with my mind. If I ever met SennaVille in person, she would probably still call me 'Wishy'
By SennaVille

Should I have said "nose-to-tail" ? These are all harmless racing terms.. :)

My username 'Wishbone' wasn't intended to be dirty when I originally adopted it in 2001 until my wife pointed it out. :)

On a similar note, whenever I see 'WB', I think that they're talking about me. I belong to another forum (web design related) where there already is a 'Wishy'.. It really messes with my mind. If I ever met SennaVille in person, she would probably still call me 'Wishy'

First off, glad to hear that your wee one is ok, Wishy! Also, I've never thought of the dirty connotation attached to your name, probs because you're my internet bruvva. Your wife must have a really dirty mind :P

Wishy and I belong to a group of F1 fans who have been chatting since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. We have managed to get together in real life a few times (and always called each other by usernames, can't help it!). I've never met my Wisheroo in real life though, if I did I would knock him down and smother him in platonic kisses. He was my first internet friend, and we have a bunch of inside jokes that only we "get" (two-face!!).

WB, as in What's Burning, has become a great friend on here, those initials must have some kind of mojo 8-) I'm going to have fun beating his bottom in the pool though, no friends in love and war!
By Wishbone
We have managed to get together in real life a few times ... I've never met my Wisheroo in real life though

But I have lots of pictures, though. I think I have a picture of you breaking into a pool at some hotel in Indy? I should dig all those old pictures up and see if I can find some funny ones. :)
We have managed to get together in real life a few times ... I've never met my Wisheroo in real life though

But I have lots of pictures, though. I think I have a picture of you breaking into a pool at some hotel in Indy? I should dig all those old pictures up and see if I can find some funny ones. :)

There is always a decision to be made with incriminating pictures, you could get paid by the people that want to see them or you could get paid *more* by the person that doesn't want them to be seen. :twisted:

And since we're waaaay off topic, let's get back to discussing how I'm nose to tail with our current leader... 1 point, that's a tenth place pic.

I'd remind you though that twice now, I've been cheated out of some decent points by those barstewards post race!
By SennaVille

There is always a decision to be made with incriminating pictures, you could get paid by the people that want to see them or you could get paid *more* by the person that doesn't want them to be seen. :twisted:

And since we're waaaay off topic, let's get back to discussing how I'm nose to tail with our current leader... 1 point, that's a tenth place pic.

I'd remind you though that twice now, I've been cheated out of some decent points by those barstewards post race!

Okay, Wishy, how did you get hold of those Indy pics? Haha, the cops were called that night...woops!

WB, China is next week. I'm sooo going to leave you in the dust :horse:

Random funny picture:

See our F1 related articles too!