FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By vaptin
Hmm, on a more serious note, we can like to look at people in this manner I think, without it being something bad on their part that they appear like that, nor for it to mean anything greater about their character, in other words, it's ok so more pictures :D
By operaman
As a father to a 3 month old girl. I am aloud in this thread to make sure she avoids the same mistakes that the cheerleaders have.

Stereotypes are always going to be "offensive" when taken to the extreme.
There have been many cheerleaders who went on to successful careers in
other fields:

Alicia Silverstone
Alicia was a Cheerleader before her roles in "Clueless" and "Batman".

Ann-Margret
This Swedish born actress who starred in "Pocketful of Miracles," "State Fair," "Bye Bye Birdie," "Viva Las Vegas"
with Elvis Presley, "Stagecoach," and "The Cincinnati Kid" was once a Cheerleader.

Calista Flockhart
Calista Flockhart of Ally McBeal fame was a high school Cheerleader in Medford, NJ.

Cybill Shepperd
Before becoming an actress, Cybill was a Cheerleader and model.

Deana Carter
Country Singer, Deana Carter, was a Cheerleader and student body President in high school.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dwight D. Eisenhower, thirty-fourth President of the U.S. of A., excelled in sports including cheerleading.

Franklin D Roosevelt
Among his many other activities, thirty-second President of the U.S. of A., was a football Cheerleader at Harvard.

You forgot Gerald Ford, who was a cheerleader for the Michigan Wolverines. I doubt he bagged as many babes as Tom Brady though. :hehe::yikes:
By sagi58
You forgot Gerald Ford, who was a cheerleader for the Michigan Wolverines...

Your wish is my command: :P
By Jabberwocky
I wonder what the people that would become cheer leaders in America become in the rest of the world?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!