FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
By andrew
#283485
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clarifying that the amended score is contained within the original post. SennaVILLE's score is 23, not 25 as has been quoted ten thousand times in the thread so far. :hehe:

Oh and yes DD, do join us next season! :whip:
She'd never expose herself to anything less than dominance. :wink:
Who's to say I'm not going to dominate, eh? :irked::twisted::whip::hehe:
You're not going to dominate. There, I just said it. :D
User avatar
By darwin dali
#283486
andrew wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clarifying that the amended score is contained within the original post. SennaVILLE's score is 23, not 25 as has been quoted ten thousand times in the thread so far. :hehe:

Oh and yes DD, do join us next season! :whip:
She'd never expose herself to anything less than dominance. :wink:
Who's to say I'm not going to dominate, eh? :irked::twisted::whip::hehe:
You're not going to dominate. There, I just said it. :D
You're banned for insubordination against the Forum Queen.
There - how's that for domination? :P:whip:
By andrew
#283487
darwin dali wrote:
andrew wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clarifying that the amended score is contained within the original post. SennaVILLE's score is 23, not 25 as has been quoted ten thousand times in the thread so far. :hehe:

Oh and yes DD, do join us next season! :whip:
She'd never expose herself to anything less than dominance. :wink:
Who's to say I'm not going to dominate, eh? :irked::twisted::whip::hehe:
You're not going to dominate. There, I just said it. :D
You're banned for insubordination against the Forum Queen.
There - how's that for domination? :P:whip:
Aye not bad domination. I've seen better. :hehe:

We'll just have to see how next year pans out. Who knows, it could be me that's leading the way. I mean I should be leading this year but because Martin Whitmarsh has been favouring Button due to Mars and Uranus being in alignment with each other and the Titanic sinking 99 years ago and Andy Hamilton only being 5ft 3ins tall, I obviously have not stood a chance.
User avatar
By SennaVille
#283906
andrew wrote:No change in the running order at all. SV still leading the way through sheer luck. :D
Luck, schmuck!

I've not deviated from my Vettel P1 (except once..grr), Lewey is always P2, Alonso very often P3. Button and Webber share P4, Massa is often there somewhere, Nico is always 7th, Stick Schuey in 8th and you're good to go.

:wavey:
User avatar
By smokin
#284000
SennaVille wrote:
andrew wrote:No change in the running order at all. SV still leading the way through sheer luck. :D
Luck, schmuck!

I've not deviated from my Vettel P1 (except once..grr), Lewey is always P2, Alonso very often P3. Button and Webber share P4, Massa is often there somewhere, Nico is always 7th, Stick Schuey in 8th and you're good to go.

:wavey:
The domination strategy would have been to pick the order of last year's WDC for every race (excluding Kubica). Score would be 606 with one race to go. :yes:

Boring, though. :rolleyes:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!