FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
By Jabberwocky
went for a drive down the harbour (yes it is a 5 minute walk but it was a bit cold for that sort of thing)

I have not tried doing silhouette photos before with the camera, it seems to of come out ok

anyway here is a few of the pics I took

By texasmr2
Burrrrr that looks darn chilly!! Been kinda chilly here aswell this morning it is 26F and yesterday it was 21F, I love the cold weather. No cool pics to share though.

tex
By bud
aahhhhh beautiful it looks nice and cold!! :cloud9: it was 42c here today and 43c tomorrow which to the F people out there is 105f! But to top it off the ducted air conditioner blew a bearing.... . :banghead: oh well guess its beach time :D
By Gaz
aahhhhh beautiful it looks nice and cold!! :cloud9: it was 42c here today and 43c tomorrow which to the F people out there is 105f! But to top it off the ducted air conditioner blew a bearing.... . :banghead: oh well guess its beach time :D

send us some salt please.

were running out :(
By headless

send us some salt please.

were running out :(

Haha
We are a hopeless country!
By myownalias
Nice photos mate, I inparticularly like the first one of the lighthouse!
By bud
Nice photos mate, I inparticularly like the first one of the lighthouse!

I like that one too, getting the sun to shine through makes it!
Great photos - particularly like the first one! Have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of the snow though....it was fun at first; now it's just annoying.
By headless
Great photos - particularly like the first one! Have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of the snow though....it was fun at first; now it's just annoying.

Still loving it I am
Will never grow up
Want some more fresh stuff
By myownalias
Have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of the snow though....it was fun at first; now it's just annoying.

I know that feeling, I used to love the idea of snow because I never saw much of it, now that I see it on a daily basis, it's become an inconvenience!

ABS brakes and snow/ice don't play well together :yikes:

I am loving the snow.... I want a job in Norway now as I like it that much.

Come to Kansas, it doesn't offer much, but it does offer lots of snow!
By headless
Have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of the snow though....it was fun at first; now it's just annoying.

I know that feeling, I used to love the idea of snow because I never saw much of it, now that I see it on a daily basis, it's become an inconvenience!

ABS brakes and snow/ice don't play well together :yikes:

I am loving the snow.... I want a job in Norway now as I like it that much.

Come to Kansas, it doesn't offer much, but it does offer lots of snow!

See you in a minute...

See our F1 related articles too!