About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
gilles27 wrote:As for actual car designs, I think the Ensign N179 is the worstit actually looks like a car made from Lego.

Jabberwocky wrote:wasn't it because they could not make the honeycomb in anything other than straight lines?it looks like they sawed a ladder in half...

Jabberwocky wrote:wasn't it because they could not make the honeycomb in anything other than straight lines?nope, they just decided that was the best aerodynamic solution at the time. they wanted to free up the sidepods so they just move ALL the radiators to the front and piled them up like that.


Denthúl wrote:That was worse than the '08 livery?




Brandz wrote:I won't use this smiley,JamesD89 wrote:I actually like that RenaultSATAN!!
JamesD89 wrote:hahaBrandz wrote:I won't use this smiley,JamesD89 wrote:I actually like that RenaultSATAN!!, it's too predictable.

Denthúl wrote:I'm surprised I'm still alive after my post.I'm with you all the way on the Honda and Force India liveries

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!