Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By headless
Who is fitter would you say.
F1 driver or footballer?
Defo F1 driver for me.
By Jamie
Formula 1 Driver.

Ayrton Senna is a good example, he had not fat, just al Muscle like Bruce Lee.
By 7UpJordan
F1 driver easily. Footballers don't have to worry about running, kicking balls, playing like primadonnas, earning too much money, buying huge houses whilst experiencing 3g's.
By racechick
F1 Defo. Not ayrton though!! Current drivers are much fitter! Lewis, Mark, maybe Jens at the top I'd say.
By Amanda
Football players certainly seem more fragile that's for sure :rolleyes:
By welshie
It's all relative for christ-sakes
By headless

Chill out
By headless
F1 driver easily. Footballers don't have to worry about running, kicking balls, playing like primadonnas, earning too much money, buying huge houses whilst experiencing 3g's.

You mean F1 drivers?
By welshie

Chill out

:censored: you
By headless

Chill out

:censored: you

Hahah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By 7UpJordan

You mean F1 drivers?

Errr yes, I got mixed up a bit. I was meant to say Footballers don't have to worry about experiencing 3g's whilst playing etc. :P
By headless

You mean F1 drivers?

Errr yes, I got mixed up a bit. I was meant to say Footballers don't have to worry about experiencing 3g's whilst playing etc. :P

I see.
F1 drivers righfully
actually get paid more ish.
If you compare Kimi salary £21mil per year I think, and Beckham £200,000 p/w. Kimi gets more.

becham not even half
By stonemonkey
They have a big break halfway through, F1 drivers have a couple of 8 sec breaks and no oranges.
By headless
They have a big break halfway through, F1 drivers have a couple of 8 sec breaks and no oranges.

yep, exactly
Footballeds dont get Gforces
By myownalias
I would say it's relatively equal; it's a different type of fitness, F1 drivers need to have strong enough muscles to withstand the G-Forces exerted by a F1 car but footballers need more stamina fitness as they are constantly running around. Formula 1 drivers don't have much to physically do in modern F1 cars; it's not like old F1 when the car had a clutch and a physical gear stick and non of this fly by wire control system!

See our F1 related articles too!