FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Okay guys... it is with a bit of sadness that I take over this role. Jason (myownalias) has done a fantastic job in cleaning up our pool from where it began and making the game process silky smooth. He's on a personal hiatus and will be missed as a contributor to our forum and a general nice guy to have around.

So please bear with me as I get through my first pool weekend. I'm starting this thread early in order to get it as much exposure as I can. The process will stay the same although I may be a little delayed with the results as I trudge through the tabulation process. I will also publicly state my choices before the race so there is no questioning when I begin to win each and every GP weekend going forward (some with perfect scores). :hehe:

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Make Your Predictions: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/
It's very sad to see Jason go, although I'm lucky to still be in contact with him elsewhere.

You sir, are the perfect successor, and I look forward to many a fun weekend of F1 Pool under your delightful, majestic, guiding hand. :cloud9:
It's very sad to see Jason go, although I'm lucky to still be in contact with him elsewhere.

Me too, although he hasn't been so nice a guy when I call his cell phone at 3 am. :confused:

Me too, although he hasn't been so nice a guy when I call his cell phone at 3 am. :confused:

:rofl::thumbup:
Will miss him lots!! He's saved my bottom more times than one!! Come say hello now and then Myown!! :)
But WB I have every faith in You!!! This thing you said about exposure......... What is it exactly you have in mind?
Gaaadaaamit this is going to be a tough one. So I get the first row things and winning from the front advantage in Barcelona, but then we got the tire degradation thing for the Mercs but the temps are so much cooler in Barcelona, leading to graining being just as much a factor as degradation.

I'm going to mull this one over a bit.

Don't forget to make your picks boys and girls. It should be an obvious choice this weekend. :twisted:
Submitted mine. Taking some big risks here, high probability for a big zero I think. :hehe:
I've received picks for Jabber, Hammer, Elfinitty, Pooka 1lemon, and below are my picks.

Just so we're clear that I'm not manipsnating the results. :wink:

1st Place: VET
2nd Place: RAI
3rd Place: ALO
4th Place: HAM
5th Place: ROS
6th Place: MAS
7th Place: WEB
8th Place: DIR
9th Place: GRO
10th Place: PER

See our F1 related articles too!